Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The wonderful cure

A WOMAN comes home from the hypnotist and tells her husband: Rememberthose headaches I've been having all these years? Well,they're gone.

"No more headaches?" the husband asks, "What happened?"

His wife replies: "Margie referred me to a hypnotist He told me tostand in front of a mirror, stare at myself and repeat 'I do not havea headache, I do not have a headache."I do not have a headache.' Itworked! The headaches are all gone.

"The husband replies: "Well, that is wonderful."

His wife then says: "You know, you haven't been exactly a ball of fire in the bedroom these last few years. Why don't you go see thehypnotist and see if he can do anything for that?

"The husband agrees to try it. Following his appointment, the husbandcomes home, rips off his clothes, picks up his wife and carries herinto the bedroom. He puts her on the bed and says: "Don't move. I'llbe right back." He goes into the bathroom and comes back a few minuteslater and jumps into bed and makes passionate love to his wife likenever before.

His wife says: "Boy that was wonderful!"

The husband says: "Don't move! I will be right back." He goes backinto the bathroom, comes back and round two was even better than thefirst time.The wife sits up and her head is spinning. Her husbandagain says: "Don't move, I'll be right back." With that, he goes backin the bathroom. This time, his wife quietly follows him and there, inthe bathroom, she sees him standing at the mirror saying:

"She's not my wife. She's not my wife. She's not my wife!"

No comments:

Ouch....

A man had been in a terrible car accident, and woke up in the hospital. Looking around, he noticed a doctor leaning over his bed. "...