Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Some Adult Fun

Economics Professor:
Now tell me what is the similarity between a Bank and a Bra?
Student: Well, the more in it, better the interest you get.

A Hole in the Body
A lalu was teaching his wife the swimming in a swimming pool.After couple hours of painful floating on back, face up lessons the wife finally ventured, and asked,Dear, If you take your finger out, will I really leak water inside me and drown?

Medicine take with
A lady requested the doctor, I really do not want children for a while to enjoy the life. What should I do? Doctor said, Well then take this condom.?"Lady asked again, Should I take this with milk or water? Doctor said, No, take it with Banana!

Virgin Rumor
Santu was curious, he asked his friend Bantu: "Was your wife a virgin when you married her?Puzzled
Bantu replied, "I really don't know. Some say yes. Some say no."

No comments:

Ouch....

A man had been in a terrible car accident, and woke up in the hospital. Looking around, he noticed a doctor leaning over his bed. "...