Monday, April 21, 2008

15 Rules that Delhi lives by...

1. The Other Side Law:
If my side of the road has a traffic jam, then I can start driving onthe wrong side of the road, and all incoming cars will be rerouted via Meerut.

2. The Queue Nahin Rule:
If there is a queue of many people, no one will notice me sneakinginto the front as long as I am looking the other way.

3. The Mind Over Matter Law:
If a red light is not working, four cars from different directions caneasily pass through one another.

4. The Auto Axiom:
If I indicate which way I am going to turn my vehicle, it is aninformation security leak.

5. The In Spit Of Thing:
The more I lean out of my car or bus, and the harder I spit, thestronger the roads become.

6. The Cinema Hall Fact:
If I get a call on my mobile phone, the film automatically goes intopause mode.

7. TheBrotherhood Law:
If I want to win an argument, I need only to repeatedly suggest thatthe other person has illicit relations with his sister.

8. The Baraat Right:
When I'm on the road to marriage, all the roads in the city belong tome. To ME.

9. The Heart Of Things:
If I open enough buttons on my shirt, the pretty girl at the bus stopcan see through my maldeformed chest into the depths of my soul.

10. The Name Game:
It is very important for the driver behind me to memorise thenicknames of my children.

11. Parking UpThe Wrong Tree:
When I double-park my car, the road automatically widens so that thetraffic is not affected.

12. The ChillBill Move:
When I park and block someone else's car I am giving him a chance topause, relax, chill and take a few moments off from his rushed day.

13. The OglingStare:
If you don't ogle and drool at every hot Chic that passes by, you'regay.

14. The Bus KaroLaw:
If I stop my bus at the correct place near the bus stop, the city willexplode and blow into 6 million pieces.

15. The VIP Rule:
There are only 6 important persons in this city-Me, I, Myself, Main,Mainu, Assi.

No comments:

Ouch....

A man had been in a terrible car accident, and woke up in the hospital. Looking around, he noticed a doctor leaning over his bed. "...