Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Give me a break............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two men, one American and an Indian were sitting in a bar drinking shot after shot.

The Indian man said to the American," You know my parents are forcing me to get married to this so called homelygirl from a village whom I haven't even met once. We call this arrangedmarriage. I don't want to marry a woman whom I don't love...I told them thatopenly and now I have a hell lot of family problems."

The American said, "Talking about love marriages... I'll tell you my story.

I married a widow whom I deeply loved and dated for 3 years."After a couple of years, my father fell in love with my step-daughter and so my father became my son-in-law and I became my father's father-in-law.

The American continued,My daughter is my mother and my wife my grandmother. More problems occurred whenI had a son. My son is my father's brother and so he is my uncle. Situationsturned worse when my father had a son.

Now my father's son i.e. my brother is mygrandson. Ultimately, I have become my own grand father and I am my owngrandson.

And you say you have family problems.... Give me a break!!"

No comments:

Ouch....

A man had been in a terrible car accident, and woke up in the hospital. Looking around, he noticed a doctor leaning over his bed. "...