Friday, April 25, 2008

Worries

A married man was visiting his mistress one day, when she requested that heshave his beard. "Oh James," she pleaded, "I like your beard, but I wouldreally love to see your handsome, clean-shaven face." *

*James quickly replied, "My wife loves this beard, Jocelyn. I couldn'tpossibly do it. She would kill me!"*

*"Oh, please?" Jocelyn asked again, in a sexy little voice.

**"Oh really, I can't," he replied. "She loves it … I just can't!"*

*But Jocelyn was seductively persistent, and he sighed and finally gave in.*

*That night, a worried James crawled into bed with his wife while she wassleeping. The wife woke up and sleepily felt his face.*

*Suddenly she was wide awake and sitting bolt upright in the bed. She saidtersely, "Jesus Christ, Michael! What the hell are you doing here? Myhusband will be home any minute!" *

No comments:

Ouch....

A man had been in a terrible car accident, and woke up in the hospital. Looking around, he noticed a doctor leaning over his bed. "...