Monday, May 19, 2008

Hopping and Bouncing and Skipping

An obese blonde with unhealthy overweight, went to Doctor.Her doctor put her on a diet with strict advise. "I want you to eatregularly for two days and then skip a day. I want you to repeat thisprocedure for 2 weeks. The next time I see you, you'll have lost atleast 5 pounds."

When the blonde returned, she shocked the doctor bylosing nearly 20 pounds. "Wow, this is amazing!" the doctor said,"So you did follow my instructions?"

The blonde nodded yes. "I'll tell you though, I thought I was going to dropdead that third day."'

"From hunger, you mean?" The Doctor asked.

"No, from skipping", The Blonde explained.

No comments:

Ouch....

A man had been in a terrible car accident, and woke up in the hospital. Looking around, he noticed a doctor leaning over his bed. "...