Monday, May 19, 2008

"And what would you like?"

A man was shopping in the men's department at Bloomingdale's when henoticed an absolutely beautiful woman behind the sales counter.

He went up to her and said, "Good morning, madam."

She smiled pleasantly and asked, "And what would you like?"

"What would I like? I'd like to wrap my arms around you and squeeze youtight. Then run my hand up and down your bottom and squeeze that. Thenrun my hands along your inner thighs, up underneath your dress. When Iget to your sweet womanhood, I'd like to rub that while simultaneouslyunbuttoning your blouse with my teeth. And then I'd like to suck onyour beautiful tits and bite your nipples lightly...

But what I came tobuy is a new tie."

No comments:

Ouch....

A man had been in a terrible car accident, and woke up in the hospital. Looking around, he noticed a doctor leaning over his bed. "...