Wednesday, March 19, 2008

my 1st time ever

It was my first time ever And I'll never forget I'd do it again Without a single regret.

The sky was dark
The moon was high We were all alone Just she and I.

Her hair was soft
Her eyes were blue I knew just what She wanted to do.

Her skin so soft Her legs so fine I ran my fingers Down her spine.

I didn't know how But I tried my best I started by placing My hands on her breast.

I remember my fear My fast beating heart But slowly she spread Her legs apart.

And when I did it I felt no shame All at once The white stuff came.

At last it's finished It's all over now My first time ever At milking a cow...

No comments:

Ouch....

A man had been in a terrible car accident, and woke up in the hospital. Looking around, he noticed a doctor leaning over his bed. "...