Friday, March 28, 2008

NEVER LIE TO A WOMAN!!

A man called home to his wife and said, "Honey I have been asked to go fishingup in Canada with my boss & several of his Friends.
We'll be gone for a week. This is a good opportunity for me to get thatPromotion I've been wanting, so could you please pack enough Clothes for a weekand set out my rod and fishing box, we're Leaving From the office & I will swingby the house to pick my things up"
"Oh! Please pack my new blue silk pajamas."The wife thinks this sounds a bit fishy but being the good wife she is, didexactly what her husband asked.The following Weekend he came home a little tired but otherwise looking good.
The wife welcomed him home and asked if he caught many fish?He said, "Yes! Lots of Salmon, some Bluegill, and a few Swordfish. But whydidn't you pack my new blue silk pajamas like I asked you to Do?"
You'll love the answer....
*
*
*
*
The wife replied, "I did. They're in your fishing box....."

No comments:

Ouch....

A man had been in a terrible car accident, and woke up in the hospital. Looking around, he noticed a doctor leaning over his bed. "...