Friday, March 28, 2008

pop of flop

Sexually dysfunctional Sam and unsupportive Sharmi a middle aged disgruntledcouple were playing all spousal trickeries to command submissiveness ofeach other. So Sam took a suitcase and started packing it.
Angry Sharmi asked, "Where the hell you think you are going?"
Sam said, "I am flying to Fiji Island. My close to heart friends tell mesexy women on the Beach there will allure me with their nudity and then theywill give hundred dollars for a POP with my ROCK. I will be Satisfied andRich."
Sharmi started quickly packing herself. Sam asked, "And where do you thinkyou are going. I can't have you with me when I am with other women."
Sam said, "Ya.., I want to see which bitch gives you hundred dollars a Popof Flop and feed you there too."

No comments:

Ouch....

A man had been in a terrible car accident, and woke up in the hospital. Looking around, he noticed a doctor leaning over his bed. "...