Sunday, March 30, 2008

HOW OLD AM I?

A guy walks into a bar and says to the bartender, "Iwant you to give me 12-year scotch, and don`t try tofool me because I can tell the difference."
The bartender is skeptical and decides to try to trickthe man with 5-year scotch. The man takes a sip,scowls and says, "Bartender, this crap is 5-yearscotch. I told you I want 12-year scotch."
The bartender tries once more with 8-year scotch. Theman takes a sip, grimaces and says, "Bartender, Idon`t want 8-year scotch like this filth. Give me12-year scotch!"
Impressed, the bartender gets the 12-year scotch, theman takes a sip and sighs, "Ah, now that`s the realthing."
A disgusting, grimy, stinking drunk has been watchingall this with great interest. He stumbles over andsets a glass down in front of the man and says, "Hey,I think that`s really far out what you can do. Trythis one."
The man takes a sip and immediately spits out theliquid and cries, "Yechhh! This stuff tastes likepiss!"
The drunk`s eyes light up and he says, "Yeah, now howold am I?"

No comments:

Ouch....

A man had been in a terrible car accident, and woke up in the hospital. Looking around, he noticed a doctor leaning over his bed. "...