Thursday, March 27, 2008

Read the last line........ sweet letter

Hi,
This is a love letter from a boy to a girl. However the girl'sfather does not like him and want to stop their relationship. So the boy wrote the letter to the girl. He knows that the girl's father will definitely read this letter.

"The great love that I have for you is gone and I find my dislike for yougrows everyday. When I see you,I do not even like your face; the one thing that I want to do is tolook at other girls. I never wanted tomarry you. Our last conversationwas very boring and has notmade me look forward to seeing you again.You only think of yourself. If we were married, I know I would findlife very difficult and I would have nopleasure in living with you. I have a heartto give, but it is not something thatI want to give to you. No one is morefoolish and selfish than you, and you are notable to care for me and help me.I sincerely want you to understand thatI speak the truth. You will do me a favorif you think this is the end. Do not tryto answer this. Your letters are full ofthings that do not interest me. You have notrue love for me. Good-bye! Believe me,I do not care for you. Please do not think thatI am still your boyfriend."

So bad!! But before handing over the letter to his sweetheart,
the guy called the girl to read only the ODD no. lines
i.e. 1,3,5,7,......,25.
So go through it again and you will find it smart
and sweet …….

No comments:

Ouch....

A man had been in a terrible car accident, and woke up in the hospital. Looking around, he noticed a doctor leaning over his bed. "...