Saturday, March 29, 2008

Sexual Moaning

Shane comes home and finds his wife Rita crying.
She says, "I found out from Mrs. Smith that you're having an affair with yoursecretary. Why would you do that to me? I've always been a good wife...I'vecooked for you, raised your children, and I've always been by your side fortwenty years. What haven't I done to make you happy?"
Shane says, "It's true, you've been the best wife a man could hope for. You makeme happy in all ways but one. You never moan when we have sex.
"Rita says, "If I moaned when we have sex, you'd stop running around? All right,come to the bedroom so I can show you that I can moan during sex.
"They go to the bedroom, get undressed, and climb in bed. As they start kissing,she says, "Now, Shane? Should I moan now?"
He says, "No, not yet.
"He starts fondling her, and she says, "What about now? Should I moan now?
"He says, "No, I'll tell you when.
"He climbs on top of her and starts banging her.
She says, "Is it time for me to moan now,?" He says, "Wait, wait...I'll tell you when.
"A few minutes later, just seconds before he's going to climax, he says, "Now,Moan. Moan...
"She says, "Oye, you wouldn't believe what a day I had..."

No comments:

Ouch....

A man had been in a terrible car accident, and woke up in the hospital. Looking around, he noticed a doctor leaning over his bed. "...